SUKHTAIN PHARMACO.was established in Algeria in 2013 to commence its business in importing and distributing Households and Toiletries products (detergents and antiseptics, as well as cosmetics and oral care products) from Household and Toiletries Manufacturing Company (HTM).
Our wide range of high quality brands includes HiGeen®, Lamsa®, Oléman®, HairMate® & Killgerm® with the following categories:
- Skin Care Products: Creams, Body lotions, Sunscreens, Depilatory Creams, Whitening Cream and Nail Polish Removers.
- Body Care Products: Body Deodorants and Colognes for Men and Babies Colognes.
- Men’s Care Products: Shaving Cream, Shaving Gel and After-Shave Balm.
- Hair Care Products: Kids Shampoo, Hair Straighteners and Creams.
- Oral Care Products: Mouthwashes, Adult Toothpastes, Junior Tooth Gel and Cosmetic/Treatment Toothpastes.
- Personal Care Products: Hand Sanitizer Gel, Hand & Body Wash, and Antiseptic for Personal Care.
- Foot Care Products: Foot Powder, Foot Cream and Foot Spray.
- Detergents: Solutions and General Disinfectants.
- Herbo cosmeceutical Products: Massage Cream and Cold Gel preparation.
Following to contracting with more than 20 Hypermarkets all over Algeria, including big chains, the company assures 24 –hour availability ofitsproducts in these hypermarkets as part of company’s commitment toward best serving its customers. Despite of the high competition from neighborhood countries, especially European, a strong brand image of HTM products has taken place in Algerian consumers’ minds and has become one of the most widely used products across the country. As a part of fulfilling MSG mission in commitment in social activities, Sukhtian Trading Company has made its fingerprint in the field of pioneering community work by participating in community activities and supporting charitable projects.
As Sukhtain Trading Company aims to expand its market share not only within the entire Algerian market, but also bypenetrating other new African markets, and in order to meet the increasing demand on our products, the company is now considering the idea of establishing a production unit in Algeria thatwillultimately ensure that the needs of the market are met continuously for both Algerian and African markets.