Certified contractor at the Ministry of public works and Housing in the section of Water and Wastewater
We aim to achieve good results and present solid models in the field of environment and water/wastewater treatment projects; an important initiative for all countries of the region to ensure and maintain high water quality for their people. We also aim to reuse the available resources of clean and safe water and recycle treated wastewater from the industries and sewage plants, for irrigation and general purposes.
- Design of Water & Wastewater Treatment plants.
- Supply/Construction of Water & Wastewater Treatment plants.
- Operation of Water & Wastewater Treatment plants.
- Design, Supply, and installation of all Renewable Energy systems (Solar, Wind, Geothermal, & Bioenergy)
- Design, supply, and Installation of Electrical Vehicles (EV) Charging systems
Our Company has qualified engineers and technicians responsible for proposing, implementing, and operating of the most efficient treatment plants that fulfil customers’ needs. It includes:
- Design, engineering, build & operate wastewater treatment plants (Municipal and Industrial), including latest technologies
- Design, supply, build & operate drinkable water treatment plants (Conventional and advanced system).
A SELECTION OF PROJECTS:
- Al Moujib Dam Water Treatment plant – Turnkey project followed with Operation & Maintenance.
- Abu Zeghan water treatment plant (RO plant) – Operation & Maintenance.
- Ayla water treatment plant (RO plant) – Turnkey project.
- Ras Al Ain water treatment plant (UF plant) – Operation & Maintenance.